A Hydraulic Punching Machine for bench mounting that is designed to enable quick punching of round square rectangular and custom formed holes on conduit boxes control cabinets and doors
- Stable punching body with swivelling foot
- Single-acting hydraulic cylinder
- Ready for use with laser pointer to optically indicate tool center.
- Different die holders available (also for punching close to edges)
- Serial punching possible
- Tool change out in seconds.
Throat depth: 10 with fence
10 without fence
Cylinder stroke: 2
Mouth width (between tools) 1 1/8
Punching power: F 46 kN at 600 bar
Weight: 97 lbs
Round holes from 1/8 to 1 9/16
Square holes up to 1 3/32 x 1 3 /32
Rectangular holes up to 1 3/16 x 13/16
or with a max. diagonal of 1 9/16
Machinable Material Thickness:
Sheet metal F 370 N/mm up to 3/32
Stainless sheet steel F 600 N/mm up to 1 1/6
Aluminium F 22 up to 3/16
Punchable plastics up to 3/16
There are no reviews yet.