ALFRA AMTE 400 is a versatile dual axis assembly table intended for ergonomic, effective and time-saving assembly and wiring of electric panels. It is designed as a tool to increase productivity, reduce stress on the operator and cut assembly time during the control panel manufacturing process. Typical operations performed on the AMTE 500 table are panel making, drilling, thread cutting, tapping, channel/rail fitting, component mounting and wiring installation.
AMTE 400 is equipped with two electronically controlled linear actuators for height and tilt angle adjustments of the table work surface. AMTE 500 table has four castors for flexibility and mobility of the table within your work shop. The 4-button key pad allows for continuous adjustment from vertical to horizontal positions as well as variable height adjustment up to 43”. The battery-less version of AMTE 500 table requires the table to be connected to the AC outlet for operation.
- Equipped with two linear actuators for height and tilt angle adjustment
- Four castors for increased mobility and safe positioning
- Can hold panels with dimensions up to 74.5″ in width and 69.5″ in height
- The maximum load weight it can support is 1,100lbs or 500kg
- Adjustable Working Height from 31.5″ to 43″
- Adjustable Tilt Angle from 0° to 70°
- Voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
Leveling Pad Base (x1)
Standard Clamping Units (x4)
Maximum Panel Size: 74.5″ x 69.5″ (1892mm x 1765mm)
(With Table Extensions)
FOR BATTERY OPERATION PURCHASE 31013-002 LITHIUM BATTERY PACK & CHARGER