ALFRA AMTE 300 is a versatile assembly table intended for ergonomic, effective and time-saving assembly and wiring of electric panels. It is designed as a tool to increase productivity, reduce stress on the operator and cut assembly time during the control panel manufacturing process.
AMTE 300 is equipped with one electronically controlled linear actuator that allows to set the work surface in a range of tilt angle positions. AMTE 300 table has four levelling pads for safe positioning. Typical operations performed on the AMTE 300 table are panel making, drilling, thread cutting, tapping, channel/rail fitting, component mounting and wiring installation. AMTE 300 table’s linear actuator and control system are rechargeable battery operated. This table can hold panels with dimensions up to 74.5” in width and 69.5” in height. The maximum load weight it can support is 1,100 lbs or 500 kg.
- Equipped with an electronically controlled linear actuator for a range of tilt angle positions
- Linear actuator and control system are rechargeable and battery-operated
- Four leveling pads for safe positioning
- Can hold panels with dimensions up to 74.5″ in width and 69.5″ in height
- The maximum load weight it can support is 1,100 lbs or 500kg
- Working height of 32.5″
- Adjustable tilt angle from 0° to 70°
- Voltage: 120 VAC 60 Hz
With numerous accessories available (see below) this table can be easily customized to best meet your application.
The AMTE 300 Includes:
Battery Operated Electric Assembly Table With One Axis Tilt
Leveling Pad Base (x1)
Standard Clamping Units (x4)
Battery Operated Actuator (x1)
Adjustable Angle: 0-70
Maximum Panel Size:44″ x 69.5″ (1117mm x 1765mm)
Maximum Panel Size:74.5″ x 69.5″ (1892mm x 1765mm)
(With Table Extensions)
Maximum Load:1100 lbs (500 kg)
Space Requirement:55″ x 47″
Weight:360 lbs (163 kg)